What are common Dry Mouth symptoms?
Dry mouth sufferers often don't notice that they are suffering from Dry Mouth until their saliva flow has already dropped by 50%. You might have Dry Mouth if you suffer from one or more of these common symptoms:
- Bad breath
- A sticky, dry or sore mouth
- Cracking at the corners of the mouth
- A red and parched mouth
- Blisters and mouth ulcers
- A pebbled look to the tongue
- Difficulty eating dry or spicy foods
- Difficulty speaking
- Thirsty at night
- Waking up with a Dry Mouth at night
If you think you might have Dry Mouth, consult a health professional. Only your doctor or dentist can determine the cause of your Dry Mouth and the right course of treatment for you. In the meantime, biotène can provide you with answers to common questions about Dry Mouth, along with solutions that provide fast and easy relief.